A bill currently pending in the California legislature would lower the minimum blood-alcohol content (BAC) from 0.08 to 0.05. Read more about it at: https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2019/02/26/lower-california-blood-alcohol-limit/
- Shafer, Grossman & Rupp, APLC Will Remain Available to Help Those Affected by COVID-19
- California is considering lowering the threshold for DUI offenses.
- Immigration and the Federal Government Shutdown of 2019
- NOTICE: New California Laws Going Into Effect January 1, 2019
- Yes, you can be deported even if you are married to a U.S. citizen