We understand that when you or a loved one is arrested it can have significant impacts on both you and your family’s lives. With over 27 years combined experience, we have been successful in protecting our clients’ rights and procuring an outcome that you and your family can be satisfied with. In addition, since we also practice immigration law, we are well aware of any immigration issues that would be triggered by a pending criminal case so you can rest assured that you are in good hands with experienced representation.
- Shafer, Grossman & Rupp, APLC Will Remain Available to Help Those Affected by COVID-19
- California is considering lowering the threshold for DUI offenses.
- Immigration and the Federal Government Shutdown of 2019
- NOTICE: New California Laws Going Into Effect January 1, 2019
- Yes, you can be deported even if you are married to a U.S. citizen