By now everyone knows that the government has shutdown, due to disagreements between the President and Congress, and most federal agencies are affected, however United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is still open, and will remain so for the near future.
- Shafer, Grossman & Rupp, APLC Will Remain Available to Help Those Affected by COVID-19
- California is considering lowering the threshold for DUI offenses.
- Immigration and the Federal Government Shutdown of 2019
- NOTICE: New California Laws Going Into Effect January 1, 2019
- Yes, you can be deported even if you are married to a U.S. citizen