Is your employer paying you all that you’re entitled to? Do you get meal and rest breaks during your workday? If you answered “no” to either of those questions then you need to contact our firm to help you get what you are entitled to under California Employment Law.
- Shafer, Grossman & Rupp, APLC Will Remain Available to Help Those Affected by COVID-19
- California is considering lowering the threshold for DUI offenses.
- Immigration and the Federal Government Shutdown of 2019
- NOTICE: New California Laws Going Into Effect January 1, 2019
- Yes, you can be deported even if you are married to a U.S. citizen