There are new laws and/or changes to existing laws that go into effect January 1, 2019 and are meant to make California roads safer. These laws include helmet restrictions, temporary license plates, gender identity on driver’s license, DUI penalties, and more. READ
- Shafer, Grossman & Rupp, APLC Will Remain Available to Help Those Affected by COVID-19
- California is considering lowering the threshold for DUI offenses.
- Immigration and the Federal Government Shutdown of 2019
- NOTICE: New California Laws Going Into Effect January 1, 2019
- Yes, you can be deported even if you are married to a U.S. citizen